Our aim is to better represent vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in the media. We want to challenge stigma and breakdown prejudice. Our stock photography can be accessed by all but you will need to register with us first. Registration is free and noncommittal. This is to protect the people that feature in our images.
Really Real Resources provides high quality
stock photography of real people living real lives
Our goal is to challenge stigma by
better representing vulnerable people in the media.
All our images show real people living real lives
The images are not always uplifting but they are always real
Help us instigate change.
Let us together better represent
vulnerable and disadvantaged groups in the media
Add your images to our stock photography library,
gain royalties and better represent the people you feature
The stories we tell will be honest, non-judgemental, sometimes happy, sometimes sad, but always true to life.
High Quality Stock Photography
showing real lives as they really are
Documentary photography is at the heart of what we do. We show real people. There is a definite lack of high quality images in the media that feature disadvantaged and vulnerable groups, this includes people with physical and mental disabilities. If you have ever wondered why that is, there is a simple answer. It is hard and takes time. Documentary photographers have a skill, a passion and a sensitivity that shows through on their images. If you are a documentary photographer who would like to add your images to our stock photography library, get in touch.
Really Real Resources is an important stock photography library. It challenges stigma, celebrates individuality and champions inclusivity. Furthermore we do this by making available ‘real’ images. There is a real need for better high quality images that better represents vulnerable people in their own lives. In better representing vulnerable and disadvantaged people we hope to make a difference. Changes people perceptions, breaking down some barriers and let peoples stories come to life.
Really Real Resources want to make a social impact through photography. All our stock photography are high quality images of real people in their real lives. These people ideally, would want their images to reflect the struggles that they face in their day to day lives and capture the hopelessness that some people inevitably feel. Most of these people feel vulnerable, have low self esteem and are lacking in confidence. Our objective is to shine a light on them and hopefully give them a voice and not feel that they are being ignored anymore.
WHAT SETS US APART
High quality images of real people in their real lives.
COMMENTS ABOUT US & THE VULNERABLE
- "Vulnerability sounds like truth and feels like courage. Truth and courage aren't always comfortable, but they're never weakness."
- Really Real Resources is doing something no one else is. They are showing life as it is, raw and real just how it should be. No bows and bells, just real people going trough real things, in real time. It is real life!
- Really Real Resources is a great initiative, on that National Pride fully supports. An idea, that as far as I’m aware is uniquely original, that was greatly needed in society.
- "Courage starts with showing up and letting ourselves be seen."
- Only by seeing can we hope to understand. Only by understanding can we hope to do the right thing. Really Real Resources helps us do this by getting close to his subjects with images that are moving, disturbing but ultimately uplifting.
- Anything that brings more focus and attention to facial palsy I’m all for. Really Real Resources does that, which I’m truly grateful for. Support and recognition of my disability, when in life there is very little, means a lot.
- As a company we have used images from Really Real Resources. They have filled a huge hole and have helped, and will help going forward, highlight disabilities that people around the globe are dealing with daily.