ABOUT OUR AGENCY
Really Real Resources Ltd
A Social Enterprise
A company registered in Scotland (SC601424)
Our contact details
WASPS Perth Creative Exchange
Stormont St, Perth PH1 5NW
Phone Number: 01738 701001
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts, job title and characteristics. (for example, name and contact details
- Media content in the form of images, video, blog content and personal statements.
- Information about personal circumstances including medical conditions.
How we get the information and why we have it.
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You’ve worked with us or one of our partners in a project where you’ve agreed to share life experiences in the public domain. You would also, in most cases, be asked to sign a ‘release form’ and where appropriate this form may be signed in your behalf by your legal representative.
- You work for a company or Third Sector organisation and we have been/are discussing the mutual benefits of working together.
- You are interested in sourcing our content or products.
- You are a potential funder.
- You are interested in working for Really Real Resources.
- Media content supplied to us with your approval by a third party. For example a photographer who has worked with you.
- We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios
- We research online for contacts and organisations who could share our common interests and then store basic information so that collaborations can be explored.
- We’ve been given your contact details by someone who believes you may have an interest in the work of our organisation.
- Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details above.
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information we have.
We use the information that you have given us in order to;
- Share updates about Really Real Resources.
- As examples of the type of work we do.
- Licence media to third sector and other organisations who have applied for and been given access to our archive (note we will not supply your full name and contact details to anyone although we may use your first name in caption).
- Exhibitions, webpages, blogs etc.
We will only share your contact data with employees within Really Real Resources.
Media content featuring you or your charges could be shared with other select organisations.
How we store your information
Your information is securely stored on our server and a commercially available CRM system Apptivo.
We keep your personal data for a period of ten years. We will then dispose your information by removing it from database. All media files will be date stamped to assist with this process.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at Dave@reallyrealresources.comif you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113